Monday 16 April 2012

Final Piece Ideas

For my Final Piece exam, I was thinking about taking an element of the project theme further. One aspect of 'Encounters, Meetings and Experiences' is 'Memories'. I think this is quite a good idea for my own photographs, as it is very personal, but people are still able to relate to the images.

For instance, I could photograph a sort of 'Timeline' of my life; things I remember doing as a child, places I used to like visiting and all the places I have lived.

Another idea is relating to 'Memories' is Jason Travis 'Persona' Series. He photographs a person and then in a separate photo beneath, he has all their favourite objects and things that represent them. His aim was to find out what people feel is essential enough to carry around with them everyday.  The photo's backgrounds are similar colours to make sure they relate well and each one is different, showing each person's individuality.






No comments:

Post a Comment